Gender Of Nouns Quiz
Choose the correct answer:
1. Why are English nouns gendered according to the article?
2. Which of the following is a feminine noun?
3. What is NOT a gender of nouns in English?
4. Which of the following is true about countable and uncountable nouns regarding gender?
5. How can you reliably learn the gender of a noun?
6. Which pronoun refers to a masculine noun?
7. Which of the following word endings is usually feminine?
8. Which of the following sentences uses gender nouns correctly?
9. What is a common mistake when learning gender nouns?
10. Which of the following is true about the noun “president”?