Interrogative Sentences Quiz
Choose the correct answer:
1. What is the main purpose of an interrogative sentence?
2. Which of the following is a characteristic of interrogative sentences?
3. What type of interrogative sentence is typically answered with ""yes"" or ""no""?
4. Which of the following is a wh- question?
5. How is an interrogative sentence typically formed?
6. What is a question tag?
7. Which of the following sentences is an example of a yes/no question?
8. Which of the following is a common mistake when forming interrogative sentences?
9. What is the difference between declarative and interrogative sentences?
10. Which of the following sentences is an example of using a question tag?