Object of Preposition Test
Choose the correct answer:
1. What is an Object of a Preposition?
2. Which of the following is the correct sentence formula involving objects of prepositions?
3. Which part of speech can NOT be an object of a preposition?
4. In the sentence "He is going to the store", what is the object of the preposition?
5. Which of the following sentences uses an object of preposition correctly?
6. Objects of prepositions must always refer to a:
7. Which of the following is NOT a rule for using objects of prepositions?
8. In the sentence "She is writing a letter to her friend", what is the object of the preposition?
9. Which of the following sentences is incorrect regarding the use of objects of prepositions?
10. Why are objects of prepositions important in sentences?