Adjective Clauses Quiz
Choose the correct answer:
1. What is an Adjective Phrase?
2. Which of the following is an example of an adjective phrase?
3. In the sentence "The tall man ran quickly," which part is the adjective phrase?
4. Which of the following sentences contains an adjective phrase?
5. What should an adjective phrase always come after in a sentence?
6. Which of the following is NOT a function of an adjective phrase?
7. In the sentence "The happy children laughed," which part is the adjective phrase?
8. Which of the following is NOT an adjective phrase?
9. What is the difference between an adjective phrase and an adjective clause?
10. In the sentence “The tired, but happy children laughed,” the adjective phrase is: