Free English Conversation Club
Welcome to our conversation club! We gather every week to help you make new friends and get hands-on speaking experience with practical, real-world topics. Every meeting is a chance to improve your English skills with learners from all over the world.
English Conversation Club DetailsEnglish conversation club is a free online meeting for learners whose language level is B1 (Intermediate) and above. Here’s what you can expect:
- Participate in deep conversations about lifestyle, health, hobbies, science, and more;
- Improve your speaking confidence, listening skills, and pronunciation;
- Meet learners from all over the globe and share your perspectives with them;
- Get help from a certified tutor in charge of each club meeting;
What are the benefits of the Promova English club?
- Small GroupsEvery conversation group has a set participant limit to ensure you get a chance to express yourself without getting overwhelmed. Take your time with each topic and create better relationships with fellow learners.
- Welcoming CommunityOnline speaking may be difficult for shy people. But don`t worry! All participants of the conversation club are there to learn with you. Every fellow traveler has your back on the journey to fluent English.
- Engaging TopicsOur tutors choose informative, engaging, and fun topics to help get a conversation going. You’ll get a comfortable environment to practice speaking and explore a wide variety of situations depending on your current level of English proficiency.
- SimplicityJump into your English conversation practice with confidence. You’ll always know the subject of the upcoming English conversation club in advance. Furthermore, your tutor will share materials after the event to help you remember the meeting.
English Speaking Club Schedule
How does it work?
Who are the tutors?
What Our Students Say About Our Online English Speaking Club
People often ask
What is the Conversation Club?
It`s an online meeting within a group of several people. We`re joined by those who want to communicate in English and develop speaking skills.
Can you help me get English-speaking practice in conversation classes?
When can I start my English-speaking practice classes?
Will the Conversation Club make me fluent in English conversations?
How often are the English-speaking practice classes?
What if I cannot make the scheduled time for the English-speaking club classes?
What level of English do I need to join the English-speaking club classes?
You should have at least a B1 level to join the club classes. All of them have different difficulty levels.