Choose the correct answer:
1. What is the primary function of an antecedent?
2. Which of the following sentences uses an antecedent correctly?
3. Which of the following sentences is incorrect regarding the use of antecedents?
4. What is a simple antecedent?
5. Which of the following is a compound antecedent?
6. Which sentence has a pronoun without a clear antecedent?
7. What should an antecedent and pronoun match in?
8. Which of the following sentences uses antecedents and pronouns correctly?
9. Which of the following sentences is incorrect?
10. Which sentence correctly uses antecedents and pronouns?