Arctic Animals Quiz
1. Which animal is known for its white fur that helps with camouflage in the snow?
2. What is the Narwhal famous for?
3. Which bird is known for its exceptional diving abilities?
4. The Snowy Owl is often included in which category due to its size?
5. Which fish resembles the trout and is known for its variable coloration?
6. Which insect is known for its blood-sucking habits?
7. Which habitat is described as frozen ocean water where many marine animals like seals, walruses, and polar bears hunt and rest?
8. The Arctic Wolf is a subspecies of which animal?
9. Which bird is known for its incredible migration, traveling from the Arctic to the Antarctic and back?
10. Which animal is a large marine mammal with long, distinctive tusks, and a mustache?