Australian Animals Quiz
1. Which marsupial is known for its long, sticky tongue used to catch termites?
2. What is the distinctive feature of the Frilled-neck Lizard?
3. Which bird is known for its distinctive "laughing" call?
4. What is the Sydney Funnel-web Spider known for?
5. Which reptile is considered the world's most venomous snake?
6. Which of the following is NOT a habitat of Australian animals?
7. Which bird is the second-largest living bird by height?
8. Which marsupial has a characteristic 'smiling' face?
9. Which invertebrate is named for its appearance around Christmas time?
10. Which of the following is Australia's largest bird of prey?