Banking Vocabulary Test
1. What type of account generally earns interest and is used for money you don't plan to spend immediately?
2. Which loan is used to buy real estate and is generally paid back over a long period of time?
3. What is the term for an asset or property that a borrower offers to secure a loan?
4. Which card allows you to borrow money up to a certain amount?
5. What is a number that shows how creditworthy you are based on factors like bill payments and debt?
6. Which type of investment represents ownership in a company and provides potential for profit?
7. What fee is charged when you spend more money than is in your account?
8. What is the term for a loan that combines multiple debts into one?
9. Which type of account is managed by one person for the benefit of another and is commonly used in estate planning?
10. What is the term for the maximum amount of money you can borrow with a credit card?