Choose the correct answer:
1. What does "Batting average" represent in baseball?
2. Which term refers to a powerful hit that allows the batter to circle all the bases and score a run?
3. What is a "Fastball"?
4. Which term refers to the playing field area that extends beyond the infield?
5. What does "Stolen base" mean in baseball?
6. Which term refers to the boundary line that extends from home plate to the outfield wall?
7. What is the role of a "Catcher" in baseball?
8. Which of the following idioms means something unexpected or surprising?
9. What is a "Perfect game" in baseball?
10. Which piece of equipment is worn by batters and baserunners to protect against potential head injuries?