Chinese Food Quiz
1. Which of the following is a type of Chinese cabbage often used in stir-fries?
2. What is Tofu made from?
3. Which dish is described as a dough filled with meat or vegetables and is a popular appetizer?
4. Which of the following is a spicy, stir-fried chicken dish that often includes peanuts?
5. What is the main ingredient in "Egg Fried Rice"?
6. Which dish is described as a simmering pot of soup stock where everyone cooks their ingredients in it?
7. "Ma Po Tofu" is a dish from which regional Chinese cuisine?
8. Which of the following is a barbecued pork dish from Cantonese cuisine?
9. In Chinese dining culture, what does "Gan Bei" mean?
10. Which of the following dishes is associated with Zhejiang cuisine and is described as fish cooked in a sweet-sour sauce?