Clefts in English Quiz
Choose the correct answer:
1. What is the primary purpose of using clefts in English?
2. Which of the following is a type of cleft in English?
3. Which sentence is an example of an It-cleft?
4. When are clefts typically used?
5. Which of the following is NOT a disadvantage of using clefts?
6. Which of the following sentences uses a Wh-cleft?
7. Which sentence is NOT a cleft sentence?
8. Which type of cleft is formed using "what" or "who" followed by a form of "to be"?
9. Which of the following is NOT an advantage of using clefts?
10. Which sentence correctly uses an Emphatic cleft?