Comparison of Adjectives Exercises
1. What is the primary purpose of comparison of adjectives?
2. Which of the following is the positive degree of comparison?
3. How many basic degrees of comparison are there for adjectives?
4. In the sentence "She is smarter than most other doctors," which word is in the comparative degree?
5. Which suffix is typically added to an adjective to form its superlative degree?
6. Which of the following adjectives has an irregular form for comparison?
7. In the sentence "He is the best student in the class," which word is in the superlative degree?
8. What is the comparative form of the adjective "far"?
9. Which of the following sentences uses the positive degree of comparison?
10. A common mistake when using degrees of comparison is: