Compound Adjectives Exercises
Choose the correct answer:
1. What is the definition of compound adjectives?
2. Which of the following is a correct compound adjective?
3. How are compound adjectives typically formed?
4. In the sentence "She is a well-dressed woman," which part is the compound adjective?
5. When should compound adjectives be hyphenated?
6. Which of the following sentences uses a compound adjective correctly?
7. What is the main purpose of using compound adjectives?
8. Which of the following is NOT a compound adjective?
9. In the phrase "a hard-hitting interview," what does the compound adjective "hard-hitting" describe?
10. Which of the following compound adjectives is formed by combining a verb and an adverb?