Dining and Dinnerware Quiz
Choose the correct answer:
1. What is a "Charger Plate"?
2. Which of the following is used to indicate a guest's designated seating arrangement?
3. What is the purpose of a "Gravy Boat"?
4. Which term refers to a rule suggesting that one should keep their elbows off the table while eating?
5. What is a "Soup Spoon"?
6. Which glass is designed explicitly for serving champagne or sparkling wine?
7. What is a "Windsor Chair"?
8. Which idiom means to reveal a secret or confidential information?
9. Which phrase is used as a toast before taking a drink, encouraging everyone to finish their drinks in one gulp?
10. What is the meaning of the idiom "Eat humble pie"?