Drama Movies Quiz
1. Which term refers to a long speech by a single actor in a drama movie?
2. In drama movies, what is the term for the positioning and movement of actors on a set?
3. Which drama subgenre is set in a specific historical period?
4. What is the term for the sequence of events in a story?
5. Which term refers to hints about future events in the story?
6. In drama movies, which trope is designed to make the audience cry?
7. Which character archetype is not accepted by society in drama movies?
8. What does the idiom "Steal the show" mean?
9. Which term refers to a flawed hero who lacks typical heroic qualities in drama movies?
10. Which term in drama movies refers to the start of the story where characters and setting are introduced?