English Food Vocabulary Quiz
Choose the correct answer:
1. What is a fruit?
2. Which of the following is a cooking method?
3. What is a utensil used for stirring, scooping, and serving food?
4. Which ingredient is a sweet substance obtained from plants?
5. What is a casserole?
6. Which phrase means to eat a lot of food, often in an uncontrolled way?
7. What is "Dairy"?
8. Which of the following is NOT a cooking method?
9. What do you use to measure ingredients in a recipe?
10. Which dish is a savory tart with a pastry crust and a filling of eggs, cheese, and other ingredients?