Farm Animals Quiz
1. What is a mature female bovine used for milk production called?
2. Which animal is known for producing wool and its meat is called mutton?
3. Which of the following is the offspring of a cow or bull?
4. What is the hard, pointed mouthpart of birds like chickens and ducks called?
5. Which action refers to animals eating grass or pasture?
6. What is the sound made by cows?
7. Which of the following is a large building used for storing grain, hay, and often housing livestock?
8. What is the term for the high-sugar liquid produced by plants that bees collect?
9. Which idiom means "Don’t assume something will happen until it has"?
10. What is the vocal noise made by horses?