1. Which flower is known for its romantic connotations and can come in various colors?
2. Which flower has a yellow center and is often associated with purity?
3. Which flower turns its head to follow the sun?
4. Which flower resembles a bird in flight?
5. Which flower is considered a symbol of prosperity in some cultures?
6. Which flower is brewed as a tea for its calming effects and to aid digestion?
7. Which flower is known for its relaxing properties and is often used in aromatherapy?
8. Which flower has a mild cucumber taste and can be added to salads or used as a garnish?
9. Which flower is often consumed in teas or used as a garnish and has a mild, licorice-like taste?
10. Which flower is often seen as a weed, but all parts of this plant are edible?