Hotels Vocabulary Quiz
1. Which term refers to a commercial establishment that offers lodging and rooms are typically rented per night?
2. What is a budget-friendly accommodation option where rooms are often shared and facilities are communal?
3. Which term describes a small hotel, often located in the countryside, that provides meals and rooms?
4. What is the term for a luxurious house that is often rented for vacations and may include private pools?
5. Which room type is suitable for one person and has a single bed?
6. What is the process of registering at a hotel upon arrival?
7. Which term refers to a service where hotel staff park and retrieve your car?
8. What is the name of the hotel staff that assists guests with directions, reservations, and other needs?
9. Which term describes a self-service meal option where a variety of foods are displayed for selection?
10. What is the term for a room where smoking is not allowed?