Kitchens and Kitchenware Vocabulary Quiz
1. What is the term for all the tools, equipment, utensils, and other parts of the kitchen?
2. Which of the following is used for baking cookies, biscuits, and other culinary products?
3. What is a compact, hand-held item used for food-related chores in the kitchen called?
4. Which of the following is a type of cutting tool with a sharpenable blade used to cut, slice, and dice food?
5. Which instrument is used for blending, aerating, or emulsifying ingredients?
6. What is the device that keeps food cold and fresh in the kitchen?
7. Which kitchen equipment is used to prepare smoothies, shakes, and other blended beverages?
8. What is a deep, round pan used for baking pies called?
9. Which of the following is a machine that cleans dishes with hot water and soap?
10. What is a device used to cook food that may run on either gas or electricity?