1. What is the term for an abnormally high body temperature, often indicating an infection?
2. Which of the following is a sudden expulsion of air from the lungs, typically caused by an illness?
3. If someone is having difficulty in breathing due to a respiratory condition, they might have:
4. Which medical procedure uses radiation to view the inside of the body?
5. Who is a medical professional qualified to diagnose and treat illnesses?
6. In which part of the hospital are surgical procedures performed?
7. What is the term for a medical procedure used to repair or remove parts of the body?
8. Which of the following is a treatment for kidney failure that removes waste products from the blood?
9. Who is a healthcare professional that provides emergency medical care outside the hospital?
10. Where do patients wait before their appointments or treatments in a hospital?