Order of Adjectives Exercises
Choose the correct answer:
1. What is the primary function of adjectives in English?
2. Which of the following sentences has the correct order of adjectives?
3. The "Royal Adjective Order Rule" in English dictates the order of adjectives as:
4. In the sentence "It's a tall, blue building," which adjective describes the size?
5. Which of the following is NOT a type of adjective based on the Royal Adjective Order Rule?
6. In the phrase "a beautiful ancient necklace," which adjective expresses an opinion?
7. Which of the following adjectives describes the material of an object?
8. Which of the following sentences has the adjectives in the correct order?
9. When using adjectives of the same type, how should they be separated?
10. Which of the following sentences uses the correct punctuation with adjectives?