Parts of the Face Quiz
1. What is the area of the face above the eyebrows and below the hairline called?
2. Which part of the face is responsible for the intake and exhaust of air?
3. What is the colored part of the eye called?
4. Which part of the face is the organ of hearing?
5. What is the small, natural indentation in the cheek or chin seen when smiling?
6. Which part of the face is the organ of smell and breathing?
7. What is the small, brownish spot on the skin often from sun exposure or genetics?
8. Which part of the face is the organ of sight?
9. What is the protruding part at the bottom of the face, below the lower lip?
10. Which term refers to the vertical groove between the base of the nose and the border of the upper lip?