Parts of the Hand Quiz
1. Which part of the hand is the short, thick first digit?
2. Which finger is often used for pointing?
3. What is the longest finger located in the center of the hand?
4. On which finger are wedding rings often worn?
5. What is the smallest finger located on the outer edge of the hand called?
6. Which part of the hand is the inner surface between the wrist and fingers?
7. What is the joint connecting the hand to the forearm called?
8. Which part of the hand is a hard, keratinous plate covering the tip of each finger?
9. What is the tissue beneath the base of the nail where nail growth originates called?
10. Which part of the hand consists of the bones of the fingers and thumb?