Sea Animals Quiz
1. Which of the following is NOT a type of sea animal?
2. Where do unique deep sea animals like the anglerfish and giant squid reside?
3. Which shark is known for its distinctive hammer-like head shape?
4. Which fish is known for its bioluminescent, lure-like dorsal spine extension?
5. Which octopus can mimic other sea animals to deter predators?
6. Which whale is the largest animal ever known to have existed?
7. Which bird is flightless and adapted to life in the water?
8. Which crustacean is known for its ability to climb trees and crack coconuts?
9. Which part of a fish helps it maintain buoyancy?
10. Which of the following is a hard, sharp structure found in the mouths of cephalopods and birds like penguins?