Simple Subject Quiz
Choose the correct answer:
1. What is a simple subject?
2. How is the simple subject identified in a sentence?
3. Which of the following sentences contains a simple subject?
4. What is the difference between a simple subject and a compound subject?
5. Which of the following sentences contains a compound subject?
6. Why is it important to use the correct subject-verb agreement with simple subjects?
7. Which of the following sentences uses the simple subject correctly?
8. Which of the following is NOT a tip for using simple subjects in English according to the article?
9. Which of the following sentences has ""pizza"" as the simple subject?
10. What should a simple subject agree with in terms of number?