Choose the correct answer:
1. Which term is often referred to as 'O' when telling time?
2. Which of the following is NOT a hand on a clock?
3. What does "O’clock" indicate?
4. Which term represents 30 minutes past an hour?
5. Which expression means that time passes quickly?
6. What does "A.M." stand for?
7. Which of the following is NOT a time expression?
8. What does "P.M." stand for?
9. Which term is used to indicate a time range?
10. Which of the following is NOT a time zone mentioned in the article?