Types of Furniture Quiz
1. What is a piece of furniture with a flat top and one or more legs?
2. Which furniture is used for seating multiple people, mostly in living rooms?
3. What is a piece of furniture with doors and shelves for storing dishes, food, or other items?
4. Which of the following is a seat without a back or arms?
5. What is a small table usually placed beside a chair or at the end of a sofa?
6. Which furniture is a small sofa designed to seat two people?
7. What is a safe structure inside a building that contains a fire for warmth and decoration?
8. Which of the following is a table or stand specifically designed to hold a television?
9. What is a piece of furniture that combines a display cabinet on top and a cupboard or drawers below?
10. Which furniture is a type of bed in which one-bed frame is stacked on top of another?