Units of Time Quiz
1. Which day is considered the first day of the week?
2. Which month is known as the first month of the year?
3. Which season is characterized by blooming flowers and warmer temperatures?
4. What is the period of time between dawn and noon called?
5. Which unit of time is equal to 60 seconds?
6. What is the period of time consisting of 7 days called?
7. Which historical time period is known for a cultural and intellectual revival in Europe during the 14th to 17th centuries?
8. Which term refers to the current or modern period?
9. What is the period of time between sunset and sunrise called?
10. Which unit of time is equal to 1/60th of a minute?