Valentine’s Day: The 50+ Most Beautiful Texts in English
Ah, can you feel the presence of love in the air? It is because the most beautiful and romantic holiday is just around the corner. Sending gift cards with great and unique Valentine’s Day messages was essential when we were kids. Remember how we’ve competed to see who got the most Valentine’s cards at school? Luckily, this tradition remains popular even among adults. And we are here today to show you the best greetings you can send to your friends, family, or special ones.
General Tips For Creating Perfect Valentine’s Day Texts
John Lennon once said that all you need is love, and we can’t agree more. And Valentine’s Day is an excellent opportunity to share your feelings with your loved ones. It doesn’t matter who will be your Valentine this year. The most important thing is to make this cold February day memorable for them. A simple romantic happy Valentine’s Day message will be enough to get started. But how to make it unique? Here are some tips for you.
- Choose between text or card. If you greet someone you see in person, making them a real Valentine’s card will be better. And if your special person lives far, you can always send them your greeting online.
- Seek some inspiration. You can find hundreds of historical love letters in books or on website pages. If you don’t have any ideas yet, check what the greatest wrote to their loved ones. Our favorite love letter was written by Ernest Hemingway to Marlene Dietrich in 1955, but you can always find something perfect for you.
- Be yourself. As we’ve just said, inspiration is essential. But staying unique and original when writing your Valentine greetings messages is even more critical. Don’t try to be something you are not – your loved one will immediately see what’s true and what’s fake.
- Think about the other person. Valentine’s Day allows people to feel special. So if you want to strengthen this impression for them, ensure that your greeting card makes them feel that way. Remember to add some words or phrases only you two know and mention things that are significant for them.
These simple tips will make your Valentine’s Day texts original and remarkable. And, of course, your loved ones will definitely appreciate them. And now that you know some general tips on creating greeting cards, it’s time to be more specific. Below, you will find plenty of examples that you can use to make your Valentine happy.
The Best Valentine’s Day Card Messages For Everyone
As we already said, everyone can be your Valentine. It is the day to celebrate all your love, whether it is your husband, parents, friends, or anybody else. Hence, we’ve prepared many Valentine’s Day wishes to celebrate this beautiful holiday.
14 Valentine’s Day Letter Ideas For Your Special Someone
Of course, we will start with the greetings you can say to the person you love (in the most common way). These simple yet touching words will be great whether you dedicate them to your husband, wife, boyfriend, or girlfriend. So here are a few ideas that can be your Valentine’s Day wishes.
- Happy Valentine’s Day! Just wanted you to know that no place in the world feels like home more than when I am with you.
- I know we’ve had our ups and downs. But I can’t imagine my life without you. Just keep that in mind.
- Happy Valentine’s Day to the best human being I’ve ever known. Love you to the moon and back.
- You know how much I love romantic movies. But our story will always be my favorite scenario.
- On this special day, I want to thank you for everything you do for me. I love you.
- Roses are red, violets are blue. I’ve never loved anyone more than I love you.
- I have known you for hundreds of years, and my love increases daily.
- Will you be my Valentine? And I mean it – from now on and forever.
- I have no idea how Elvis knew it, but he was right. I can’t help falling in love with you.
- You are my partner, my lover, and my best friend. And I’m lucky to be in love with you.
- I will never forget our first date. It was the time I immediately knew I would marry you.
- If the soulmate thing is real, you are definitely mine. Happy Valentine’s Day, love.
- Thank you for always being here for me. I love you more than you can imagine it.
- I wanted you to be the first thing I see when I wake up in the morning and the last thing I see before falling asleep. Luckily, I’ve reached this goal. And I’ve never been happier.
Oh, look at the happy tears falling from our eyes. These beautiful Valentine’s Day texts (even though we wrote them) touched our hearts, so can you imagine how your loved ones will feel after reading them?
14 Sweet Valentine’s Day Messages For Friends
If you are not dating anyone now, don’t be upset. Love doesn’t always have to be romantic. We are certain that there are a lot of other important people in your life. And here are some of the most pleasant and friendly Valentine’s texts to write on your greeting card.
- You will always be my best partner in crime. Happy Valentine’s Day.
- Thank you for always making me laugh. Love, your bestie (a beautiful one).
- I’m proud to be your friend. Thank you for everything. Happy Valentine’s.
- Even though we don’t have our Valentines today, we still have each other. Love.
- Happy Valentine’s, my dear friend. I will always cover your back and am always here for you.
- Valentine’s or any other day, you will be my favorite person.
- This holiday is not just for lovers. Yet, I really love you, bro.
- You are the only person who makes me believe in true friendship. Happy Valentine’s!
- While most people celebrate love, I want to celebrate our friendship. Thank you for everything you do for me.
- You are the sister/brother I’ve never had but always wanted. Thank you for it.
- I wish you knew how lucky I am to have a friend like you.
- You may not believe it, but the F.R.I.E.N.D.S show was filmed after they found out about our friendship. Love you.
- Happy Valentine’s Day to the only person I can trust. Wish you all the best things you deserve.
- I have known you since the beginning of time, and I’ve never tired of you (well, maybe a few times). Happy Valentine’s Day!
If you are still a bit upset about not having a boyfriend or girlfriend for this holiday, here is one fun fact. On February 13th, people celebrate Palentine’s and Galentine’s Day. It is a non-romantic holiday, so you can honor all your friends regardless of gender. And if the celebration goes well, you won’t worry about Valentine’s Day (because on February 14th, you will be recovering from a huge booze fest).
14 Valentine’s Day Note Ideas For Family Members
We believe that family is the most important thing in our lives. And the love between siblings sometimes means much more than any other feeling. So, you can always write wonderful words for your mom, dad, brother, sister, or any other family member. Just make sure that every Valentine’s Day wish is sincere and special. Here are some examples.
- Mom, you are the first person I’ve ever loved. And I will always be grateful for this feeling. Happy Valentine’s.
- Hundreds of superheroes are out there, but for me, Dad, you will always be the best one. Happy Valentine’s Day.
- Happy Valentine’s Day, Dad! Wish you and mom the best holidate. Love you both.
- Happy Valentine’s, Mom! I know Dad will be your Valentine this year, so I wish you both the best.
- You loved me months before I was born, and you raised me with all the love that you’ve had. I will always be grateful for this. Happy Valentine’s.
- You and mom are my example of perfect love. I wish you to keep these feelings for many years. Happy Valentine’s, Dad.
- Thank you for always taking my side and protecting my butt. You are my best brother. Happy Valentine’s.
- You were the person who taught me to do my makeup and to choose the right people. Happy Valentine’s, sis!
- Even though I’ve already eaten all the sweets I wanted to give you, I still wish you the best Valentine’s Day ever because you deserve it. Love you, big bro.
- I know we fight a lot (and sometimes you hate me), but you can always count on me. Happy Valentine’s, little one.
- Even if I could start over and pick any brother on this planet, I’d still choose you. Because you are adorable.
- I wish you to find the love you deserve, little sister. And before that, you are stuck with me. Happy Valentine’s Day!
- When I was younger, I always wanted to be like you. Thank you for being my main motivator. Happy Valentine’s!
- Dear brother, you were the first friend in my life, and you are still the best. Thank you for all your love. Happy Valentine’s.
You can make every Valentine’s text message even more specific by adding funny or cute facts from your and your sibling’s life. It will bring back many pleasant memories and remind both of you of the significance of family love.
7 Valentine’s Text Messages For Long-Distance Relationships
Unfortunately, there are situations in our lives when we must spend this wonderful holiday far from our loved ones. But in the Internet era, we (thank God) don’t have a problem with sending greetings. You can choose any of these Valentine’s text messages and send them to your crush or long-distance partner.
- The holiday is in two weeks, but I can’t wait to ask. Will you 🐝 my Valentine this year?
- I hope it is the last Valentine’s Day far away from you. I love you and can’t wait to tell you this in person.
- You should know that you are the only person who receives my hearts and kisses emojis. Happy Valentine’s.
- I can’t wait till this V-Day transforms into U+Me Day. Happy Valentine’s!
- It’s only been two weeks, but I miss you so much already.
- I want you to know that everything in my life is much worse without you. Can’t wait to see you again.
- Have you heard this new Måneskin song? They said that the only thing that keeps us apart is a different timezone. I miss you. And I love you. Happy Valentine’s Day.
We hope that you and your Valentine can spend this romantic day together. But if not, one of these cute and touching messages will be a good way to share your love and remind you of the best moments you’ve had (and will have) together.
Bonus! 10 Funny Valentine’s Day Greetings To Make Someone Smile
The next thing we all need after love is some humor. In these tough times, having a good laugh is not just important but vital. That’s why we’ve decided to share some cute and funny Valentine’s Day greetings with you. You can find them below.
- I know you will be sad about being alone today, so I’m already outside with the bottle of wine.
- Happy Valentine’s Day! Thank you for not being sick of me yet.
- Even though I can’t stand your favorite band, I’m ready to listen to it for hours just to be with you. Happy Valentine’s Day, love.
- Happy Valentine’s! On this wonderful day, I want to thank Tinder for giving me the gift of you.
- You’ve heard the saying: besties for the resties. Happy Valentine’s Day.
- Happy Valentine’s Day, love. Thank you for choosing me. I’m non-exchangeable or refundable.
- I’m allergic to chocolate, so you can buy me diamonds instead. Happy Valentine’s!
- Happy Valentine’s, love. You are the only thing I need in my life, except for food, water, and sleep.
- I can’t imagine my life without my best friend. Sometimes I want to punch you in your face, but other days I like you. Happy V-Day.
- I want you to know that you are my better-looking half. Happy Valentine’s.
And that’s it! Now you have enough examples to celebrate your love for your special ones. We hope these messages will make your friends, partners, and family happy. And we also believe you will receive a lot more pleasant words from them.
How To Write Lovely Greetings in English? Learning With Promova
Even though writing happy Valentine’s Day texts in English is an exciting and fun pastime, it might be challenging for those unsure about their language skills. It is not a big problem, since the most important thing in your greeting card is your feelings and emotions, not the number of mistakes you want to share. Yet, if you want to create a perfect greeting, we have a solution for you.
Promova is an online language-learning platform that knows how to meet its students’ needs. You can choose from many options and immediately start your studying. For example, Promova offers a convenient mobile application suitable for different devices for those who prefer to practice alone. And if you think you might use some help, you can join personal or group lessons with our professional tutors.
All in all, we can say that Valentine’s Day is one of our favorite holidays. People celebrate different types of love, and the air is full of happiness. We hope the texts provided in this article will find their recipients and wish you the most beautiful holiday. Please share your favorite greeting in the comments. We will be happy to read them.
What are the most common Valentine’s Day traditions?
On this day, people spend time with their loved ones. The most popular tradition is giving and receiving valentines – heart-shaped greeting cards with lovely texts. Other popular Valentine’s gifts are sweets, teddy bears, and different things that make a person feel special. Finally, you can take your Valentine on a date, as it is also a popular pastime.
How to create the best greeting card?
There is no ultimate guide to creating greeting cards for Valentine’s Day. Yet, you can use some tips. For example, if you don’t have ideas, you can find some inspiration on the Internet. One of the best inspiration sources is love letters written by famous people. Also, you always need to be yourself when writing greetings. It is essential to avoid fake feelings and remain sincere and honest.
What to write to your Special Someone on Valentine’s Day?
You can write everything that makes your loved person feel unique and special. A good way to greet someone on Valentine’s Day is to say how much you love and appreciate them. Also, you can acknowledge them about how grateful you are for everything they do for you and that they can always count on you. The point is to stay sincere and honest.
Can single people celebrate Valentine’s Day?
Of course, they can! This holiday is about celebrating love, and we are sure there are plenty of people you can share this feeling with. If you don’t have a boyfriend or girlfriend, ask your single friends to celebrate Palentine’s Day instead. Or, for example, spend some time with your family – they were the first people who loved you. And don’t forget about yourself! Being single doesn’t mean being unhappy – you can spend all day doing only the things you like.