1. What term refers to any person or entity that has an interest in a business or project?
2. Which term describes companies that sell goods or services directly to individual consumers?
3. What is the process of one company buying most or all of another company's ownership stakes to assume control?
4. Which term refers to the exact group of customers the company wants to sell its goods or services to?
5. What does SEO stand for in the context of online marketing?
6. In finance, what is the total income generated by the sale of goods or services?
7. Which term in management refers to giving jobs or responsibilities to other people on the team?
8. In entrepreneurship, what is the process of starting and growing a business with personal savings or little initial capital?
9. In human resources, what is the process of integrating a new employee into the organization and its culture?
10. In international business, what is the process by which businesses or other groups gain international power or start doing business on a large scale around the world?