Conjunctive Adverbs Exercises
Choose the correct answer:
1. What is the primary function of conjunctive adverbs?
2. Which punctuation mark typically precedes a conjunctive adverb?
3. Which of the following is NOT a conjunctive adverb?
4. What type of relationship does the conjunctive adverb "however" typically indicate?
5. Which of the following conjunctive adverbs indicates a result?
6. How are conjunctive adverbs different from coordinating conjunctions?
7. Which of the following sentences correctly uses a conjunctive adverb?
8. Which of the following is a conjunctive adverb of addition?
9. What should you be cautious about when using conjunctive adverbs in your writing?
10. Which of the following conjunctive adverbs indicates contrast?