Contractions List Quiz
Choose the correct answer:
1. What are contractions?
2. Why are contractions used in English?
3. Which of the following is a contraction?
4. How are contractions formed?
5. Which of the following sentences uses a contraction correctly?
6. In which type of writing should contractions generally be avoided?
7. Which of the following contractions is formed from "you" and "are"?
8. What should you use to replace the missing letters in contractions?
9. Which of the following sentences does NOT use a contraction?
10. What is emphasized about the use of contractions in English in the article?