Decimal Numbers Quiz
1. What is a decimal number?
2. Which part of the decimal number represents the whole number?
3. In the number 4.56, what is the fractional part?
4. In the number 0.789, which digit is in the second decimal place?
5. Which term refers to the position of a number after the decimal point?
6. Which of the following is the first digit after the decimal point?
7. What do you call a decimal that has a digit or group of digits that repeats indefinitely?
8. Which of the following decimals has a definite end?
9. What is the process of approximating a number to the nearest whole number or decimal place?
10. Which of the following is the decimal equivalent of 1/4?