First Conditional Exercises
Choose the correct answer:
1. What is the First Conditional in English?
2. What is the structure of the First Conditional?
3. What is an example of the First Conditional?
4. What is the meaning of the First Conditional?
5. What is the difference between the First Conditional and the Second Conditional?
6. In the first conditional, which tense is used for the condition?
7. Which word can be used to introduce a certain or expected condition in the first conditional?
8. Which of the following is a common mistake when using the first conditional?
9. Which of the following sentences correctly uses the first conditional to express a probable outcome based on a certain condition?
10. In the first conditional, what tense is used for the result?