Floors of a House Quiz
Choose the correct answer:
1. Which term refers to the floor of a house that is level with the ground?
2. What is the floor directly above the ground or first floor called?
3. Which term describes the space or room at the top of a house, just below the roof?
4. What is a "Cellar" typically used for?
5. Which term refers to an intermediate floor in a building, typically between the ground and first floor?
6. What is a "Penthouse"?
7. What is a "Staircase"?
8. Which term refers to a platform housed in a shaft for raising and lowering people to different floors?
9. What is a "Patio"?
10. What is the purpose of a "Garage"?