1. What is a fraction used to represent in mathematics?
2. Which part of the fraction is called the 'Numerator'?
3. Which fraction is pronounced as "one-half"?
4. What is the term for a fraction where the top number is greater than the bottom number?
5. Which of the following fractions is a 'Unit Fraction'?
6. What do you call fractions that have the same bottom number?
7. Which of the following is an 'Equivalent Fraction' to 1/2?
8. What is the term for a fraction that has been reduced to its simplest form?
9. Which of the following fractions is pronounced as "three-fourths"?
10. What is a number composed of a whole number and a fraction called?