Home Rooms Quiz
1. Which room in a house is typically used for general and informal everyday activities?
2. Where is food usually prepared and cooked in a house?
3. Which room is specifically designed for sleeping?
4. If you have a room dedicated to reading, writing, or professional work, what is it called?
5. Which room is equipped to reproduce the experience of a commercial theater in a private home?
6. In which room are clothes typically washed and ironed?
7. If you have a room with a lot of windows or glass walls that let in a lot of natural light, what is it called?
8. Which term refers to a room right under a house's roof, often used for storage?
9. What is the name of a room where musical instruments are kept and can be played without disturbing others?
10. Which room is typically used for the reception of guests or for conversation?