Introductory Words Quiz
Choose the correct answer:
1. What is the primary purpose of using introductory words and phrases?
2. Which of the following is NOT listed as a common introductory word in the article?
3. What role do introductory verbs like "consider" and "propose" play in a sentence?
4. Which of the following is NOT an example of an unusual introductory word provided in the article?
5. Which introductory word is commonly used to introduce a contrasting idea?
6. What do introductory words and phrases help to add to your writing?
7. Which introductory phrase is used to add more detail or context to a sentence?
8. Which of the following sentences uses an introductory word incorrectly?
9. Which introductory word is used to introduce a supporting idea?
10. What is NOT mentioned as a benefit of using introductory words and phrases in your writing?