Negotiating in Business Test
1. Who is a person involved in discussions to reach an agreement and typically represents a party's interests?
2. What is the underlying need, desire, or concern that motivates a party's position in a negotiation?
3. Which term refers to a specific action or maneuver to gain an advantage during a negotiation?
4. In negotiations, what is a tactic where one negotiator appears supportive and understanding while the other seems aggressive and uncompromising?
5. Which negotiation style seeks to satisfy both parties' interests and often leads to win-win outcomes?
6. What is the advantage that puts one in a dominant position in negotiations, often due to control over valuable resources?
7. In negotiations, what is the acronym for "Best Alternative To a Negotiated Agreement"?
8. Which term describes a situation in negotiations where no party is willing to compromise further?
9. What is a process where a neutral third party helps the negotiating parties to reach an agreement?
10. In negotiations, what is an idea or plan suggested for acceptance as a starting point?