Simple Sentences Quiz
Choose the correct answer:
1. What is a simple sentence?
2. Which of the following is an example of a simple sentence?
3. What does a simple sentence always contain?
4. Which type of sentence makes statements or declarations?
5. Which type of sentence asks questions?
6. What is the primary component of a simple sentence's structure?
7. Which of the following is NOT a type of simple sentence?
8. What is a common mistake related to simple sentences?
9. Which of the following is a sentence fragment?
10. In the sentence "The dog barked," which part is the predicate?