Choose the correct answer:
1. What is a conjunction?
2. What is the difference between coordinating and subordinating conjunctions?
3. What is an example of a coordinating conjunction?
4. What is an example of a subordinating conjunction?
5. What is the purpose of conjunctions?
6. Fill in the blank: "I went to the store ____ I bought some milk."
7. Fill in the blank: "____ I was tired, I decided to go for a walk."
8. What is the difference between a coordinating and a subordinating conjunction?
9. What is an example sentence using a coordinating conjunction?
10. What is an example sentence using a subordinating conjunction?