Choose the correct answer:
1. Which shape is round and all its points are at the same distance from the center?
2. How many sides and corners does a triangle have?
3. Which shape has four equal sides and right angles?
4. What is a polygon?
5. Which shape resembles a flattened circle?
6. What is a cube?
7. Which shape has a circular base that narrows to a point?
8. What is the meaning of the idiom "Back to square one"?
9. What does the idiom "Go around in circles" mean?
10. Which idiom refers to an individual or thing that does not fit into a particular situation or role?