Computer Vocabulary Quiz
1. What is a connection point through which data can be transferred between a computer and other devices?
2. When you type letters on a computer, what kind of information are you sending?
3. What is the smallest unit of information in computing and digital messaging?
4. Which term refers to a type of interface that lets people use electronic devices by using icons and visual cues?
5. What is the main software that manages all other software and hardware on the computer?
6. Which term refers to a program designed to perform a specific function, such as word processors or games?
7. What is a malicious software designed to cause damage, access sensitive information, or disrupt computer operations?
8. Which term refers to a set of instructions designed to perform a specific task in computer programming?
9. What is the term used for the error, flaw, or fault in a computer program that causes it to produce incorrect results?
10. Which term refers to the part of a website or software application that users don't see and handles database operations and server configuration?