Golf Vocabulary Quiz
Choose the correct answer:
1. What is a "Divot" in golf?
2. Which term refers to the closely mown area between the tee box and the green?
3. What is a "Mulligan" in casual golf games?
4. Which term describes a shot that curves sharply from right to left (for a right-handed golfer)?
5. What is the main purpose of a "Putter"?
6. Which of the following is a sandy hazard often located near the green or along the fairway?
7. What does the idiom "Par for the course" mean?
8. Which club is the longest in a golfer's bag and is used primarily for tee shots on longer holes?
9. What is a "Birdie" in golf?
10. Which term refers to a golfer who doesn't play golf for financial gain but for the love of the game?