Choose the correct answer:
1. What is used to create a uniform complexion and sometimes change the natural skin tone?
2. Which makeup product is used to cover up dark circles, age spots, and other small skin flaws?
3. What is applied to the eyelids and under the eyebrows to make the eyes stand out?
4. Which product gives color, structure, and protection to the lips?
5. What is a "Bronzer" used for?
6. Which tool is used to comb through and shape eyebrows and eyelashes?
7. What is "Contouring" in makeup?
8. What is the purpose of a "Primer" in makeup?
9. Which makeup product reflects light and is often used to give the skin a brighter look?
10. What is a "Palette" in cosmetics?