Men's Clothing Quiz
1. What is a casual or semi-formal jacket usually worn with trousers of a different color?
2. Which of the following is a shirt with a high, close-fitting, round collar that folds over and covers the neck?
3. What are denim trousers commonly referred to as?
4. Which footwear is designed to be worn on a boat and typically has a non-slip sole?
5. What is a band worn around the waist to hold up pants called?
6. Which of the following is a long piece of cloth worn around the neck, usually under the collar of a dress shirt?
7. What type of underwear offers full coverage and comes in varying degrees of high, mid, and low-rise waistbands?
8. Which of the following is a type of sandal, usually rubber, with a Y-shaped strap that fits between the first and second toes?
9. What is a warm, insulated jacket filled with down feathers or synthetic fibers called?
10. Which of the following is a shirt characterized by a placket beneath the round neckline, usually having 2–5 buttons?