1. Which term refers to basic numbers used to show quantity?
2. Which of the following numbers is an ordinal number?
3. What does the term "Fractions" represent?
4. Which term refers to numbers that can be evenly divided into other numbers?
5. What does the idiom "Once in a blue moon" mean?
6. Which of the following is a fraction?
7. If something is "A dime a dozen", it means it is:
8. Which term is used to indicate multiplication in English?
9. What does "Back to square one" mean?
10. Which of the following numbers is a cardinal number?