Choose the correct answer:
1. What is a Quantifier?
2. Which of the following is a countable quantifier only?
3. Which quantifier is used to indicate a small amount of uncountable nouns?
4. Which of the following sentences is correct?
5. What do quantifiers answer?
6. Which quantifier indicates a slightly larger number or amount than “few” or “little”?
7. Which of the following sentences uses quantifiers incorrectly?
8. Which quantifier can be used with both countable and uncountable nouns?
9. Which of the following is NOT a mistake when using quantifiers according to the article?
10. Which of the following sentences is correct according to the usage of quantifiers?